Highly experienced and hands-on, the Moremac team combines significant industry expertise with a dedication to create inspiring places.
Director & Co-founder
Bryce brings more than 40 years of property industry experience to Moremac, and an ongoing passion for property development. He has had the privilege of working on the acquisition, planning and development of many communities that are now home to thousands of Australians. Bryce co-founded Moremac to get back to being hands-on in the development process – where he enjoys meeting new people and continuing many long established relationships.
Director & Co-founder
Duncan has worked in property development for more than 25 years. In addition to co-founding Moremac some of his proudest achievements include working as project director on Caroline Springs and as general manager for Victorian and South Australian Lendlease Communities. Duncan is constantly inspired by his team, by the opportunity to explore a variety of projects, and by the chance to work with a range of development partners.
Heath is responsible for maintaining the accounting and finance requirements of the Moremac project portfolio – no easy task given each project is uniquely structured. Heath works with stakeholders – from investors, funding parties and financial institutions – to ensure everyone’s needs are met, and every project is correctly structured. For Heath, Moremac offers a professional environment of intelligent, motivated and focussed colleagues with a shared commitment to delivering places people are proud to call home.
As Development Director, Doug manages the delivery of projects from the first concept to the final handover. He is currently managing The Point, Point Lonsdale through it’s transition from a degraded Shell Grit Quarry to a vibrant, multiple-award-winning community. Doug’s experience with Moremac builds on a long career in residential development, having overseen successful projects for Central Equity, VicUrban and AV Jennings. On large and small developments alike, Doug is dedicated to delivering to the highest standard and meeting the promises made to every customer.
Stephen’s passion as a Development Director improves the environmental performance of projects and engagement with local communities to establish ongoing sustainability initiatives. Stephen brings a wealth of experience to Moremac. He has worked on Kingsfield including oversight of all design, approvals, tendering and multi-stage construction. Moremac allows Stephen to collaborate with a range of consultants and ultimately deliver homes where families will grow together.
Since joining Moremac in 2014, Martin has been the Development Director on significant projects, including Alira and Kinbrook. Martin adds invaluable experience to the team, having worked at Lend Lease for many years across Victoria and Western Australia, and delivering benchmark industry projects at Caroline Springs and Alkimos Beach. Martin enjoys the challenges that each new project brings, and overcoming those challenges to deliver well-designed communities built upon years of detailed work.
Sales & Marketing Manager
Lachlan is an experienced property professional with a proven history of successful property development projects in both the public and private sectors. As Sales and Marketing Manager, he brings his experience across land, townhomes and apartments to both residential development and stakeholder management.
General Manager – Queensland
Andrew brings more than 30 years of property industry experience to Moremac, having worked for major public and private developers, particularly in southeast Queensland. He was with Delfin Lend Lease for over 12 years in various roles, and has gained a broad range of cross-sectoral experience working with Macquarie Bank, Multiplex and Ariadne. Most recently, he was the General Manager of Communities at Devine. Andrew’s expertise spans across masterplanned communities, medium and high-density residential, urban renewal, commercial, retail, industrial and mixed-use projects.
Inspiring places where communities can grow.
An impressive track record of successful projects since 2010.
Keep up to date,
- The information contained on this website (Content) is of a general nature, and for information purposes, only. It does not comprise financial or investment advice. Use of, or reliance on, the Content is entirely at your own risk. Before making any investment decision you should seek independent legal, financial and taxation advice.
- The Content does not comprise an offer to make any investment, or commence a joint venture or other type of relationship, with Moremac Property Group Pty Ltd ACN 143 284 851 (Moremac)or any of its related entities.
- The Content is subject to change without prior notice. Moremac does not represent or warrant the quality, accuracy or completeness of the Content. Images are for illustrative purposes only. All information is provided on an “as is” where is basis.
- Moremac does not warrant that use of this website will be uninterrupted, secure or error-free or that the website or server that store and transmit information, are free of viruses, defects or other harmful components.
- Moremac accepts no responsibility for the content or operation of any websites of other organisations, which can be accessed via hyperlink from this website.
- To the maximum extent permissible by law, Moremac is not liable in any way for any loss or damage suffered by you (including indirect, special, economic or consequential loss), such as loss of revenue, time, goodwill, data, profits, anticipated savings and opportunity, through use of, or reliance on, the Content.
- Personal information about visitors to our site is collected only when knowingly and voluntarily submitted. For example, we may need to collect such information to provide you with further services or to answer or forward any requests or enquiries. It is our intention that this policy will protect your personal information from being dealt with in any way that is inconsistent with applicable privacy laws in Australia
Use of Information
Collecting information on Registered members
- As part of registering with us, we collect personal information about you in order for you to take full advantage of our services. To do this it may be necessary for you to provide additional information to us as detailed below.
Registration is completely optional. Registration may include submitting your name, email address, address, telephone numbers, option on receiving updates and promotional material and other information. You may access this information at any time by logging in and going to your account.
- Apart from where you have consented or disclosure is necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was submitted, personal information may be disclosed in special situations where we have reason to believe that doing so is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against anyone damaging, injuring, or interfering (intentionally or unintentionally) with our rights or property, users, or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities. Also, we may disclose personal information when we believe in good faith that the law requires disclosure.
- We may engage third parties to provide you with goods or services on our behalf. In that circumstance, we may disclose your personal information to those third parties in order to meet your request for goods or services.
- We strive to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of personal information submitted to our sites, and we review and update our security measures in light of current technologies. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure.
- However, we will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information you may transmit to us or from our online products and services. Once we do receive your transmission, we will also make our best efforts to ensure its security on our systems.
- In addition, our employees and the contractors who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us. However, we will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorised access to your personal information.
Collecting Information from Users
- IP Addresses.
Our web servers gather your IP address to assist with the diagnosis of problems or support issues with our services. Again, information is gathered in aggregate only and cannot be traced to an individual user.
- Cookies and Applets.
This aggregate, non-personal information is collated and provided to us to assist in analysing the usage of the site.
Access to Information
- We will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to keep secure any information which we hold about you, and to keep this information accurate and up to date. If, at any time, you discover that information held about you is incorrect, you may contact us to have the information corrected.
- In addition, our employees and the contractors who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us.
Links to other sites
- We provide links to Web sites outside of our web sites, as well as to third party Web sites. These linked sites are not under our control, and we cannot accept responsibility for the conduct of companies linked to our website. Before disclosing your personal information on any other website, we advise you to examine the terms and conditions of using that Web site and its privacy statement.
Problems or questions
- For more information about privacy issues in Australia and protecting your privacy, visit the Australian Federal Privacy Commissioner’s web site; http://www.privacy.gov.au/.